Eckart example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use eckart in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for eckart.
- A friendly young fellow there, Eckart vom Hof, offered to fight him on my behalf, should I think proper to refuse. (10)
- Count Loepel stept politely forward, and gave Eckart a significant bow. (10)
- Foremost among those who stepped out of it was the yellow-haired Eckart, little suspecting what the sight of him signalled to me. (10)
- I turned to Eckart for an explanation. (10)
- Secure on the pavement again, Eckart humbly acknowledged that the English tongue could come out upon occasions. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for eckart. Perhaps also see a sentence for embankment and ways to use echoes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use eckart in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.