Use the word economy in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use economy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for economy.
- A mercantile community guided by Political Economy from the ledger to the banquet presided over by its Dagon Capital, finds that difficult. (10)
- Bennet had married, economy was held to be perfectly useless, for, of course, they were to have a son. (4)
- Happily I have inherited habits of business and personal economy. (10)
- I have proved to him that with economy, and strict attention to business, he need do nothing as long as he lives. (9)
- If so, then it is clearly indicated as a course of action: we shut our eyes against logic and the vaunted laws of economy. (10)
- It was in this illogical spirit of economy that Basil invited his family to the descent; but Isabel shook her head. (9)
- It will save me a world of trouble and economy. (4)
- Romance affected politics, transformed economy, irradiated philosophy. (10)
- These ladies may be the highest kind of highhotes practising a praiseworthy economy. (9)
- They lived far more unpretentiously than they used, and I think with a notion of economy, which they had never very successfully practised. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for economy. Perhaps also see a sentence for excuseable and ways to use eccentricity in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use economy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.