Examples of eddy sentences. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use eddy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for eddy.
- After this the stream came fast; chaperones silting up along the wall facing the entrance, the volatile element swelling the eddy in the larger room. (8)
- City, fortress, and battle-field resisted as the eddy whirls. (10)
- Close to home, the first little eddy of wind stirred, and the song of dripping twigs began; an owl hooted, honey-soft, in the fog. (8)
- Farina bent close above an eddy of the water. (10)
- She wavered, as a stray floating thing detached from an eddy whirls and passes on the flood. (10)
- The water was yellow and turbulent, swung with an angry eddy among half-submerged willows, and made an angry clatter along stony shores. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for eddy. Perhaps also see a sentence for everyone and ways to use edging in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use eddy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.