Sentences for edifice. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use edifice in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for edifice.
- A good carriage road followed the easiest line of ascent towards this edifice, and reached a gateway. (9)
- Blank walls and shuttered windows were turned to the great edifice, and grass grew on the white causeway. (2)
- Gower was presently summoned to the chamber where Admiral Fakenham reclined on cushions in an edifice of an arm-chair. (10)
- He was that pathetic paradox, a prophet who cannot practise what he preaches, who cannot build his doctrine into the edifice of a living faith. (9)
- Ines talked of her as if she were a kind of religious edifice and a doubt were sacrilege. (10)
- It looked as if the whole edifice would go down at the touch of a finger. (1)
- The edifice of his life was in the dust. (8)
- The entire stupendous edifice of popular government, temple and citadel of fallacies and abuses, had crashed to ruin. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for edifice. Perhaps also see a sentence for earthquakes and ways to use edmund in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use edifice in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.