A sentence for the word editorial. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use editorial in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for editorial.
- It would be merely looking out for himself, if the new Angel had editorial tastes and wanted my place. (9)
- Nevil Beauchamp, Commander R.N., fighting those reporters with letters in the newspapers, and the dry editorial comment flanked by three stars on the left. (10)
- The printing of it was an act of editorial ruthlessness. (10)
- They ascended to the editorial ante-room. (10)
- Tonans in his editorial midnight den. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for editorial. Perhaps also see a sentence for exclamatory and ways to use eden in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use editorial in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.