Use the word editors in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use editors in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for editors.
- As a two-number or three-number story it is the despair of editors and publishers. (9)
- Editors are human, after all. (10)
- Editors are not men of infallible judgment, but they do use their judgment, and it is usually good. (9)
- Lady Charlotte put it on the quaintness of editors. (10)
- Newspaper editors were especially serviceable. (10)
- Speaking to editors, Redworth complimented them with friendly intimations of the real authorship of the remarkable work appearing. (10)
- The editors all engage their material. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for editors. Perhaps also see a sentence for excuseable and ways to use edging in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use editors in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.