How do you use edwards in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use edwards in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for edwards.
- Assuming it to be a bite of rabies, minutes lost meant the terrible: Edwards bowed his head to that. (10)
- At a hint of explanation from Edwards, the guttural gabble rattled up to the shrill vowels. (10)
- At dinner and after dinner it was the topic, and after Howell Edwards had departed. (10)
- Edwards, mount a man for the doctor. (10)
- He and Howell Edwards would dine and wrangle it out. (10)
- He nodded to Edwards, who took the words out of his mouth. (10)
- He waited for the reply; Edwards deferred it. (10)
- Howell Edwards at the door of his office watched them calculatingly. (10)
- Howell Edwards debated the dispute for an hour; agreeing, partially differing. (10)
- Howell Edwards, that she should remove to Esslemont to escape annoyances. (10)
- The cottage door was pushed open for Lord Fleetwood and Howell Edwards, whom his master had prepared to stand against immediate operations. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for edwards. Perhaps also see a sentence for engravings and ways to use edifice in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use edwards in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.