How do you use effusion in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use effusion in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for effusion.
- It was but an effusion of lively spirits. (4)
- Many carry a whisky-bottle in their pocket, which they will press with embarrassing effusion on a perfect stranger. (2)
- Several of these seemed to know Miss Anderson, and took her presentation of Mavering with exaggerated effusion. (9)
- She could not finish the generous effusion. (4)
- There had been no great effusion of blood. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for effusion. Perhaps also see a sentence for engines and ways to use efficiency in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use effusion in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.