Sentences with egoist in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use egoist in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for egoist.
- But this is curious; Byron was a greater egoist, and yet I do not feel the same with him. (10)
- Egoist agony wrung the outcry from him that dupery is a more blessed condition. (10)
- I have latterly become an Egoist, thinking of no one but myself, scheming to make use of every soul I meet. (10)
- I should find another Egoist, not so bad, but enough to make me take a breath like death. (10)
- Instantly off they scour, Egoist and imps. (10)
- She might call the man she wrenched her hand from, Egoist; jilt, the world would call her. (10)
- The Egoist is our fountain-head, primeval man: the primitive is born again, the elemental reconstituted. (10)
- The Egoist surely inspires pity. (10)
- We are not so much the test of the Egoist in them as they to us. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for egoist. Perhaps also see a sentence for equipage and ways to use egg in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use egoist in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.