Elated in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use elated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for elated.
- And I felt at once tranquil and elated, as when something is met with which rouses and fascinates in a man all his faculties. (8)
- And so, now that he was on the point of deciding, and the decision promised vigorous consequences, he felt almost elated. (8)
- And suddenly his heart felt queer, warm, as if elated. (8)
- But, in general, she lived elated, intoxicated by music and his adoration, withal remorseful that she was making her father sad. (8)
- For, though elated by his rank, it did not render him supercilious; on the contrary, he was all attention to everybody. (4)
- Holly, between her brother and her father, felt elated when heads were turned and eyes rested on her. (8)
- Triumph in the sense of her power over all she came in contact with, rather elated the lady. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for elated. Perhaps also see a sentence for emphatically and ways to use elbows in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use elated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.