Sentence using the word elect. Students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use elect in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for elect.
- And consider the freezing isolation of a body of our quintessential elect, seeing below them none to resemble them! (10)
- Elect of the people he! (10)
- Generally, however, the English elect excel in satire, and they are noble humourists. (10)
- In short, the man really had the language of the very elect of polite society. (10)
- In that elect company I was silent, partly because I was conscious of my youthful inadequacy, and partly because I preferred to listen. (9)
- It is the difference of the elect and the vulgar; of the ideal of love from the coupling of the herds. (10)
- Nesta was of the elect, for whom excuses have not to be made. (10)
- She struck a light to try her poet on the shelf of the elect of earth by her bed, and she read, and read flatness. (10)
- We elect to be tried in the courts of the sea-god. (10)
- We must elect Melville and have the family indebted to us. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for elect. Perhaps also see a sentence for encompassed and ways to use eloquently in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use elect in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.