Sentences with election in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use election in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for election.
- And what was it Jenny Denham had said on the election day? (10)
- At an Election time! (10)
- But how Captain Beauchamp could expect to carry on an Election and an intrigue together, only a head like his can tell us. (10)
- Ghastly as a minority is in an Election, in a lifelong struggle it is refreshing and encouraging. (10)
- In Bevisham an election is an arrangement made by Providence to square the accounts of the voters, and settle arrears. (10)
- In their decisions they favored, so far as they dared, every interest, class or person powerful enough to help or hurt them in an election. (7)
- It does not concern the Election, you can imagine. (10)
- It is neither hampered by the Law nor by the slow process of popular election. (8)
- My election to the vacancy must be reckoned beforehand. (10)
- Never, he said, did he leave it to the man of his choice at an election to knock at his door for the vote. (10)
- One could vision an eagle swooping to his helm by divine election. (10)
- The fair chances of my election did not console her, as it did me, by dazzling me. (10)
- We no sooner shut our eyes than we consent to be prey, we lose the soul of election. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for election. Perhaps also see a sentence for erect and ways to use elevate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use election in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.