Eloquently sentence example. College students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use eloquently in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for eloquently.
- Cold, wolves, robbers, above all the nocturnal practical joker, were daily and eloquently forced on my attention. (2)
- He rode superbly: he knew Law: he was prepared for any position: he could speak really eloquently; she had heard him at a local meeting. (10)
- Her eyes had told him eloquently enough, first her deep sympathy, and afterward the emotions which so passionately stirred her heart. (5)
- Her social training and natural perception raised her to a height to measure the bombastical and distinguish it from the eloquently lofty. (10)
- It spoke eloquently to the assembly of all that Willoughby desired to be imagined. (10)
- Their eyebrows and inaudible lips conversed eloquently. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for eloquently. Perhaps also see a sentence for explicable and ways to use elaborate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use eloquently in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.