How to use embracing in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use embracing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for embracing.
- Barbara raised to her cheek the fingers which she had been so convulsively embracing. (8)
- Behind him the humble-men pass, embracing busts and other articles of vertu. (8)
- Embracing me and holding me by the hand, he congratulated me with his whole heart. (10)
- From his being naturally so, his remarks on Dudley had an air of embracing him as one of the family. (10)
- Her mind all the while was busy upon earth, embracing her mother, eyeing her father. (10)
- She hugged her arms at her breast to quiet the beating, and dropped them when she surprised herself embracing the memory. (10)
- So let us be cordially thankful to those who furnish matter for sound embracing laughter. (10)
- This old house saw Charles the Great embracing the chief magistrate of his liege city yonder. (10)
- Upstairs Duchess Susan made a show of embracing her. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for embracing. Perhaps also see a sentence for entanglement and ways to use embarrassment in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use embracing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.