Sentences for eminently. Journalists, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use eminently in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for eminently.
- Alvan, the republican, is eminently a citizen. (10)
- But I shall never forget how spacious and how eminently habitable it looked as we drew near. (2)
- But he was fain to admit it to be an eminently proper demand for enlightenment. (10)
- But she was eminently practical, and a woman of courage, who never pursued a shadow in preference to its substance. (8)
- But there is an upper middle class below the aristocratic, boasting an aristocracy of morals, and eminently persuasive of public opinion, if not commanding it. (10)
- I, unhappily, as the case would be sure to present itself to him, appeared the living example of his eminently politic career. (10)
- Indeed, the temper of our eminently serene will feel the strain of a doldrum-dulness that is goaded to activity by a nettle. (10)
- The terrorism of our social laws is eminently serviceable, for without it such frank animals as we are might run into bad excesses. (10)
- You are eminently domestic, a good son, and will be a good husband and good father. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for eminently. Perhaps also see a sentence for earnest and ways to use embarked in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use eminently in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.