Sentence with word emmy. University students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use emmy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for emmy.
- And, Emmy, look at the old fellows lining the booth, pipe in mouth and cheering. (10)
- Dacier when you and I sit together, my Emmy, and a stroke here and there completes the painting. (10)
- Emmy backs him, so I hold my tongue. (10)
- Emmy wanted to spare her. (10)
- I knew I should be writing, to Emmy and another, and only when I came to the flow could I forget him. (10)
- So would you, Emmy, if you knew him as well as I do now. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for emmy. Perhaps also see a sentence for exaggerating and ways to use embarrassed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use emmy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.