Emotional in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use emotional in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for emotional.
- But when Celtic brains are reflective on their emotional vessel they shoot direct as the arrow of logic. (10)
- He remembered the apostrophic close of a novel in which the heroine dies after much emotional suffering. (9)
- It was odd how, with all this ingrained care for moderation and secure investment, Soames ever put his emotional eggs into one basket. (8)
- My early work was certainly more emotional than critical. (8)
- She admitted it, admitting with an unwonted emotional shiver, that absolute freedom could be the worst of perils. (10)
- Still emotional, and a little out of breath, she sat silent; not so the young man. (8)
- The act of waking was an instantaneous recovery of his emotional rapture of the overnight; nor was it a bar to graver considerations. (10)
- These are thoughts and these are deeds >which give emotional warmth and colour to the ejecter members of a population wretchedly befogged. (10)
- To-night I am a little emotional; the moon is funny, you know. (8)
- When Imogen had gone to bed, he risked the emotional. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for emotional. Perhaps also see a sentence for emily and ways to use emerson in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use emotional in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.