Use the word emperor in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use emperor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for emperor.
- And there was a pretty wrangle between Countess Fanny and the emperor, each pulling at the Old Buccaneer to have possession of him. (10)
- But for De Pyrmont, I might fancy my smile was really incapable of ransoming an empire; I mean an emperor. (10)
- Could an emperor offer such festivities to his subjects? (10)
- If Burgundy is the emperor of wines, Hock is the empress. (10)
- In doing so, she looked down at the aristocratic spectators to ascertain whether the Emperor and one other were among them. (5)
- She could and would show to Lienhard, to the Emperor, to all, what they had never witnessed. (5)
- That is my reply to the Emperor, if ever I am questioned. (10)
- The Emperor, as I am given to understand, is about to make public admission of my services. (10)
- The man to whom her heart clung, the Emperor, the countless multitude below, were all at this time subject to her in heart and mind. (5)
- They said this German Emperor was here for the funeral, his telegram to old Kruger had been in shocking taste. (8)
- They would by that time have made a stepping-stone of the emperor. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for emperor. Perhaps also see a sentence for excuseable and ways to use embodiment in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use emperor in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.