A sentence using the word emphatically. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use emphatically in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for emphatically.
- A faint flush even had come into his pale cheeks, and he moved his well-kept hands emphatically. (8)
- And I say emphatically that a drawing-room approval of a young man is the best certificate for his general chances in life. (10)
- He would indeed have said it too emphatically. (10)
- I reflected emphatically, and compared them to ships with rudders, while I was at the mercy of wind, tide, and wave. (10)
- Modern wit is emphatically degenerate. (10)
- She is rich, she is sharp, she uses her quill; she is emphatically not marriageable. (10)
- The margravine spoke of him emphatically. (10)
- Then another Welsh gentleman briskly and emphatically stated his opinion, that the attribution of Madeira flavour to it was a compliment. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for emphatically. Perhaps also see a sentence for expected and ways to use emerging in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use emphatically in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.