Empire example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use empire in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for empire.
- A chuckle of collateral satisfaction ran through the empire. (10)
- And this vision of the Empire going to pot filled a full quarter of an hour with qualms of the most serious character. (8)
- But for De Pyrmont, I might fancy my smile was really incapable of ransoming an empire; I mean an emperor. (10)
- For that matter, in all but blood we Lenkensteins are half Italian, except when Italy menaces the empire. (10)
- Her incomparable attractions of mind and person exercise the natural empire of beauty. (10)
- Leonardo, a wavering baritono, complains that love should ask for any return save in the coin of the empire of love. (10)
- Outside the army the empire was a jealous congery of intriguing disaffected nationalities. (10)
- Plenty of common-sense is in the world to thrust her back when she pretends to empire. (10)
- The empire was the Aeneid of the nation, and Napoleon the only hero they now believe in. (6)
- Under the influence of a remark of Prosper Profond, she had begun to exchange her Empire for Expressionistic furniture. (8)
- Was it not perfectly true that the Empire could only be saved by voting blue? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for empire. Perhaps also see a sentence for embassy and ways to use emptiness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use empire in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.