Examples of employer sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use employer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for employer.
- As in all right conditions, it is here the employer who asks for work, not the employee; and the work must be respectfully asked for. (9)
- Did you afterwards communicate the loss to your employer, and did he send you to the police station? (8)
- Now, look here, I serve my employer. (8)
- The mischief such a man does on an estate, both as to the credit of his employer and the welfare of the poor, is inconceivable. (4)
- You came home and told all this to the Signor Antonio, your employer number one. (10)
- You have told the same to me, your employer number two. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for employer. Perhaps also see a sentence for evasion and ways to use embodies in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use employer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.