Sentences for employment. University students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use employment in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for employment.
- A clear, simple and just code would deprive them of their means of livelihood and compel them to seek some honest employment. (7)
- Employment, even melancholy, may dispel melancholy, and her occupations were hopeful. (4)
- For the first five minutes Schwartz Thier found employment for his faculties by staring at the shaky, small-paned windows of the neighbourhood. (10)
- He certainly had pretty things about him, but they had given employment in the making, and somebody must use them. (8)
- His lameness prevented him from taking much exercise; but a mind of usefulness and ingenuity seemed to furnish him with constant employment within. (4)
- In no age nor country has there ever been sufficient employment for those requiring it. (7)
- It was a concern which brought just employment enough. (4)
- She forbore to remind him in retort of his employment of metaphor when the figure served his purpose. (10)
- She had not looked long before she found covert employment for her handkerchief. (10)
- Six months before his death he appeared in the garb of a navvy, humbly soliciting employment at his own house-door. (10)
- The money is nothing, it is not an object, but employment is the thing. (4)
- There is nothing like employment, active indispensable employment, for relieving sorrow. (4)
- There was employment, hope, solicitude, bustle, for every hour of the day. (4)
- Vanities, passions, prejudices beneath the surface, gave her full employment. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for employment. Perhaps also see a sentence for extraordinary and ways to use emanation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use employment in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.