How do you use enable in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use enable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for enable.
- At any rate it was wise to have a little reserve of light, even if only to enable him to look at his watch. (1)
- He had no notion of giving her a lot of money to enable a fellow he knew nothing about to live on in idleness. (8)
- Heythorp, that your fees and dividends should enable you to set aside for us a larger sum. (8)
- My enforced residence on the island was, however, too brief to enable me to master the whole subject as I should have liked to do. (7)
- Pericles, the which, in connection with the electric telegraph, was to enable him to join that gentleman speedily, whithersoever he might journey. (10)
- The doctrine was an invention to enable men to act like dogs with clear consciences. (8)
- The room, which had been designed to enable twenty-four people to dine in comfort, held now but a little round table. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for enable. Perhaps also see a sentence for enjoined and ways to use enviable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use enable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.