How do you use enchanted in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use enchanted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for enchanted.
- A new world, an enchanted garden! (8)
- Adieu, till we meet; I am enchanted with my lodgings. (4)
- Forthwith her voice took hold of him, and led him as heroes of old were led unwillingly into enchanted woods. (10)
- It was like another world, peaceful, enchanted, far holier than ours. (8)
- My brother and sister will be enchanted with this place. (4)
- Truly it was enchanted even to the very bed! (10)
- What marvels of beauty about his enchanted brows! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for enchanted. Perhaps also see a sentence for engravings and ways to use entrance in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use enchanted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.