How do you use enchanting in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use enchanting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for enchanting.
- All the way the land was lovely, and as they drew near Nuremberg it grew enchanting, with a fairy quaintness. (9)
- But I cannot make out that I was sensible of the literature; it was the forever enchanting story that I enjoyed. (9)
- But the young lady only uttered her enchanting laugh. (8)
- He had an enchanting smile, a laugh that was full of friendly joyousness, and a voice that was exquisite music. (9)
- Suddenly this enchanting landscape seemed to rise swiftly upward like the drop scene at a theatre, and vanished in a blank. (1)
- The atmosphere, after the rain, was of enchanting purity. (2)
- The heaven was of that enchanting mild grey-blue of the early morn. (2)
- This, then, was the marvellous, enchanting, maddening end of all that year of restlessness and wanting! (8)
- Vittoria showed an enchanting spirit of humour. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for enchanting. Perhaps also see a sentence for engines and ways to use engage in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use enchanting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.