Encircled sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use encircled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for encircled.
- A rope closely encircled his neck. (1)
- Feeling entrapped, she considered that she must have been encircled and betrayed. (10)
- For the first time he observed that the opening of the haunted cavern was encircled by a ring of metal. (1)
- He leapt from the spell Rose had encircled him with. (10)
- It was while he was standing there, encircled by, pigeons and forgotten by his fellow man, that there came to him a spiritual revelation. (8)
- The perfume and warmth of her encircled him; her presence gained slowly his whole being. (8)
- The walls showed bayonet-points: a thin edge of steel encircled a pit of fire. (10)
- This court, encircled by a gallery on the upper floor, was roofed with a glass roof, supported by eight columns running up from the ground. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for encircled. Perhaps also see a sentence for expiration and ways to use endeavor in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use encircled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.