Sentences with encountering. University students, readers, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use encountering in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for encountering.
- Encountering in the name of this stranger something outside the range of his philosophy, Swithin paused. (8)
- He blushed to find how far his thoughts had now run without encountering this obstacle of etiquette. (9)
- He could not imagine himself encountering the startled, tremulous, nascent intelligence in those pure brown darklashed eyes of Nesta; he pitied the poor mother. (10)
- I returned to the room; he had finished his meal, and was now engaged in all the preparations for encountering a wet and dreary night. (6)
- Why, then, have we no Censorship to protect us from the possibility of encountering works that bring blushes to the cheek of the young person? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for encountering. Perhaps also see a sentence for entrenched and ways to use energies in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use encountering in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.