How to use endangered in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use endangered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for endangered.
- And the young having heads, are the most endangered. (10)
- But many weeks were to pass before she recovered; a severe relapse again endangered her life. (5)
- Culbrett endangered his reputation for epigram in a good cause, it shall be said. (10)
- He shall know how, you have endangered your valuable skin in his service. (10)
- Mel saw them endangered. (10)
- Not that she was personally endangered, or at least not spiritually; she could always fly in soul to her heights. (10)
- Was it ever he that endangered the peace and placability of social gatherings! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for endangered. Perhaps also see a sentence for enterprises and ways to use encircled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use endangered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.