How do you use engage in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use engage in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for engage.
- He informed me that he was a lawyer, and ready to be pantaloon to my clown, if I would engage him. (10)
- He proposed to engage Lady Charlotte in a conflict severer than the foregoing, until he brought her to pay the ceremonial visit to her sister-in-law. (10)
- He tried to engage them in the tally which began to be general in the excitement of having touched land; but they shyly held aloof. (9)
- I engage for my husband. (8)
- I do not by any means engage for its being returned. (4)
- I had half a mind to fix it on a pole, and engage a band to parade it. (10)
- It was only necessary to mention any favourite amusement to engage her to talk. (4)
- Pressure was put on her to engage herself, and she did so liberally, throwing the burden of deceitfulness on the extraordinary pressure. (10)
- She saw that he wanted to engage her on the old subject of his grievances, and she was in no humour to indulge him. (4)
- The editors all engage their material. (9)
- The smallest vestiges of them rivet his attention and engage his interest. (1)
- Two or three young gentlemen tried to engage her for a dance. (10)
- You better engage your carriage right away if you arre. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for engage. Perhaps also see a sentence for enjoined and ways to use enviable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use engage in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.