Examples of engaging sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use engaging in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for engaging.
- As for the daughters of the house, nothing could possibly be more engaging than their manner. (6)
- Crawford before her, and her thoughts were put into another channel by his engaging her almost instantly for the first two dances. (4)
- I am perfectly satisfied, from what his manners now are, that he never had any design of engaging my affection. (4)
- If he were to be very alert in engaging Jane Fairfax now, it might augur something. (4)
- In the matter of attire this person was not altogether engaging. (1)
- It was in these little things, this utter negligence of money that Crum had such engaging polish. (8)
- Nevertheless, an intellectual demon-imp very lively in his head urged him to speculate on such a contest between them, and weigh the engaging forces. (10)
- Peter; for he was an engaging fellow, and where he went not Lord Mountfalcon would not go. (10)
- Pippin was away down the coast engaging an engineer; and on his return, Scorrier had not the heart to tell him of the desertion. (8)
- The greatest degree of rational consistency could not have been more engaging, and they talked with mutual satisfaction. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for engaging. Perhaps also see a sentence for eventually and ways to use enormously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use engaging in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.