Engine example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use engine in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for engine.
- An engine of money, appealing to the sensitiveness of money, it has no connection with the mind of the nation. (10)
- An intellectual adversary they could have combated; this huge brogue-burring engine quite overwhelmed them. (10)
- And now they took him for a crazy engine whose madness had infected the whole neighbourhood. (10)
- He figured in my apprehensive imagination as an engine more than as an individual. (10)
- I study Hickson as a miraculous engine of the very simplest contrivance; he is himself the epitome of a verdict on his period. (10)
- It had ended disastrously: or say, a running of the engine off the rails, and a speedy re-establishment of traffic. (10)
- She thrusts a bar of iron in an engine at work, and says, Work on! (10)
- Silence, engine that you are, and not a man! (10)
- Society is big engine enough to protect itself. (10)
- The engine was just abreast of him; he snatched at his sleeve and passed it over his face, to wipe the sweat away. (8)
- The whistle of the engine and rush of the scenery set her imagination anew upon the horror of being motionless. (10)
- You know the newspaper Press is a mighty engine. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for engine. Perhaps also see a sentence for eloquence and ways to use enjoining in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use engine in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.