A sentence using the word englishmen. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use englishmen in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for englishmen.
- And Englishmen are so funny! (10)
- But there are no proper Englishmen nowadays. (8)
- Englishmen allied to them had to learn that they were dealing with broomstick witches and irresponsible sprites. (10)
- Englishmen of feeling do not relish him. (10)
- He declined to consider the peculiar nature of Englishmen: they must hear truth or perish. (10)
- He knew the stuff of Englishmen: they only required an example. (10)
- Like most artists, and few Englishmen, he lived on feelings rather than on facts; so, found no refuge in decisive resolutions. (8)
- Moreover, they were Englishmen, and anything short of downright bullet facts went to favour the woman. (10)
- The Englishmen who come here are more curious about the great new millionaires than about any one else, and they respect them more. (9)
- The apathy of Englishmen will become proverbial. (10)
- To Englishmen it would be a public calamity. (10)
- Well, and Englishmen have been known to marry Indian princesses: some have a liking for negresses. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for englishmen. Perhaps also see a sentence for expectations and ways to use endless in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use englishmen in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.