Enlarged example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use enlarged in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for enlarged.
- A sublime affliction would, as she felt bitterly, have enlarged her soul. (10)
- As we talked it over the scheme enlarged itself in our riotous fancy. (9)
- He enlarged upon her frock afterwards to Aunt Juley, who held up her hands at his way of putting it. (8)
- He had had no experience in grief; his capacity had not been enlarged by use. (1)
- If very little came to me in those days from books, on the other hand my acquaintance with the drama vastly enlarged itself. (9)
- It has enlarged the field of belles-lettres, certainly, but not permanently, I think, in the case of the artistic novel. (9)
- Its subscription list was not enlarged in the slightest measure, and The Atlantic Monthly languished on the news-stands as undesired as ever. (9)
- The slight cast of sourness on his lower features had almost vanished, his nature seemed to have enlarged. (10)
- The soul of this woman came out in its radiance to subdue him, as her visage sometimes did; and her voice enlarged her words. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for enlarged. Perhaps also see a sentence for embassy and ways to use envoys in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use enlarged in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.