Enscombe sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use enscombe in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for enscombe.
- Churchill at Enscombe, it is settled. (4)
- Enscombe however was gracious, gracious in fact, if not in word. (4)
- His importance at Enscombe was very evident. (4)
- The Enscombe family were not in town quite so soon as had been imagined, but he was at Highbury very soon afterwards. (4)
- There was no comfort in having him in London; he might as well be at Enscombe; but Richmond was the very distance for easy intercourse. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for enscombe. Perhaps also see a sentence for eccentricity and ways to use ending in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use enscombe in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.