Entertaining sentence example. Those in an MBA program, professors, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use entertaining in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for entertaining.
- And he believed her quite capable of entertaining the proposition! (8)
- But sometimes of an evening, before we went to cards, he would read something aloud out of the Elegant Extracts, very entertaining. (4)
- For will any one dare to tell me that business is more entertaining than fooling among boats? (2)
- He found the variety of people in the car as unfailingly entertaining as ever. (9)
- I think we should punish ourselves for entertaining that uncharitable thought. (8)
- Probably the table has more devotees than love; and I am sure that food is much more generally entertaining than scenery. (2)
- Smilingly as she welcomed him and his friends, entertaining them royally, he was bound to think she had means. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for entertaining. Perhaps also see a sentence for experiences and ways to use ensues in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use entertaining in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.