Use entitled in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use entitled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for entitled.
- Burnamy of yours wanted a little more gratitude than he was entitled to. (9)
- But her husband was fully entitled to any share of them that he may have borne. (9)
- Having satisfied for once the smouldering fires within him, he felt entitled to hold a low opinion of these men in the street. (8)
- He is entitled to feel that his future is before him. (10)
- I know no one more entitled, by unpretending merit, or better prepared by habitual suffering, to receive and enjoy felicity. (4)
- My dear, a man who ascertains after marriage that his wife does not know Greek is entitled to a divorce. (1)
- Ormont, she vowed, had not entitled any woman to share and bear his title. (10)
- Seeing, however, that her end was gained, she was entitled to the credit of it, and could pardon the means adopted. (10)
- There is something in the eloquence of the pulpit, when it is really eloquence, which is entitled to the highest praise and honour. (4)
- They were no more inclined than entitled to demand his money. (4)
- With him it is entirely a matter of feeling: he claims no merit in it; perhaps is entitled to none. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for entitled. Perhaps also see a sentence for effected and ways to use energetic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use entitled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.