Sentences with entrapped. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use entrapped in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for entrapped.
- But Beppo was much too supple to be entrapped. (10)
- Feeling entrapped, she considered that she must have been encircled and betrayed. (10)
- He declared that he had been miserably deceived and entrapped. (10)
- The wise youth was not to be entrapped. (10)
- Without imputing blame to him, for she was reasonable so far, she deemed herself a person entrapped. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for entrapped. Perhaps also see a sentence for entreaties and ways to use enveloped in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use entrapped in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.