Sentences with entrusted in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use entrusted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for entrusted.
- Despite your youth I entrusted you with a great undertaking and you have more than fulfilled my most sanguine expectations. (5)
- He also entrusted his school companion with the letters which he had written, saying that his days were numbered, and giving him many instructions. (5)
- He never entertained the notion of running clear away with the money entrusted to him. (10)
- She entrusted her purse yesterday to a man picked up on the road by my lord, that he might play for her. (10)
- Sumfit, regarding the candle; she saying that it was not to be entrusted to him, and he sullenly contending that it was. (10)
- The hour when gold was entrusted to his charge found him feverish and irritable. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for entrusted. Perhaps also see a sentence for escaped and ways to use enthusiastic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use entrusted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.