Sentences using the word entry. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use entry in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for entry.
- A common sight for those who had the entry to the library was the baronet cherishing the hand of his daughter-in-law. (10)
- Antonia was not yet down, and Shelton stood by the piano waiting for her entry. (8)
- He came forward to meet her in the entry, holding out his hand with open-hearted frankness. (5)
- How could she forbid his entry to the houses she frequented? (10)
- She passed her mother, where she stood in the entry. (9)
- The entry of my aunt Dorothy, followed by my grandfather, was silent. (10)
- The carriage entry was lighted up, not by intention, but from the mere superfluity of fire and candle in the house. (2)
- The thought of his entry into Lakelands, with Nesta Victoria refusing the foundation stone of the place, grew dim. (10)
- Their entry into Harwich was thereby delayed until half-past nine at night. (10)
- They must, on the supposition of their entry into office, even to satisfy their own constituents, produce a scheme. (10)
- This strange scene concluded with the entry of the duchess, who retired partly as soon as she saw them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for entry. Perhaps also see a sentence for endure and ways to use engineer in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use entry in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.