Sentence with word enveloped. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use enveloped in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for enveloped.
- At once he was enveloped in a bath of heat. (8)
- Darkness and mystery enveloped him. (10)
- Lavender, enveloped to the eyes in a garment of fur and leather. (8)
- The sudden fragrance of rose leaves enveloped him. (8)
- With the assistance of a policeman, Hilary enveloped him in garments and got him to a cab. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for enveloped. Perhaps also see a sentence for evoked and ways to use engaging in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use enveloped in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.