Sentences using the word epigram. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use epigram in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for epigram.
- Culbrett endangered his reputation for epigram in a good cause, it shall be said. (10)
- It is not an effort at epigram to say, that whom she scourges most she most supports. (10)
- She had it, and of so high a flavour that the more he thought of the epigram launched at her the more he grew displeased. (10)
- She was far from epigram in her funning. (9)
- The burden of the letters, put in epigram, was rattlesnake and bird. (10)
- The notion amused him; he thought he might get a Satanic epigram out of it some way. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for epigram. Perhaps also see a sentence for endured and ways to use epitome in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use epigram in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.