Sentences using the word epistle. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use epistle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for epistle.
- An airy pleasantry in the tone of this epistle amused me while writing it and vexed me when it had gone. (10)
- At present he was thinking of a wife, and he approved the epistle to the baroness cordially. (10)
- However, let the epistle be read. (10)
- The two lines of postscript contained more, far more food for hopes and fears than did all the rest of the epistle. (6)
- Thereupon he charged me with a lengthy epistle, which plunged us into boiling water. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for epistle. Perhaps also see a sentence for endanger and ways to use epigram in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use epistle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.