How to use equalled in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use equalled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for equalled.
- Accept companionship for the dearest of the good things we pray to have, and what equalled her! (10)
- And Fiorsen knew it; but his self-control about equalled that of the two puppies. (8)
- Its probability and its eligibility have really so equalled each other! (4)
- Lorrequer here addressed the meeting with a flow of eloquence it has rarely, if ever, been our privilege to hear equalled. (6)
- Not even his touch on her cheek under the olives equalled the simple treasure of that word. (8)
- Of the few who would ever have thought of attempting, a diminished number would have equalled that feat. (10)
- What glory equalled this early morning radiance, the dewy wonder of everything! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for equalled. Perhaps also see a sentence for enterprises and ways to use equality in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use equalled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.