Sentences with ernest. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use ernest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ernest.
- Ernest Dupuy calls the joiner-work of the French fictionalists; and there is, in the process, no joiner-work in Zola, but the final effect is joiner-work. (9)
- He and Prince Ernest came together. (10)
- Now, Ernest, go and get another chair. (8)
- Prince Ernest and General Goodwin were behind him, stepping off the lower pier-platform. (10)
- Prince Ernest and the margravine were in the room. (10)
- Prince Ernest smoked his one cigar among guests. (10)
- Prince Ernest was kind enough to quit me without unmasking. (10)
- She cannot quit the island, because she has given Prince Ernest immediate rendezvous here. (10)
- The Margravine and Prince Ernest were absent. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ernest. Perhaps also see a sentence for epigrams and ways to use ercott in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ernest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.