A sentence for the word errand. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use errand in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for errand.
- After this act of prudence he went toward the curtain, while the fair Austrian soubrette flew on her previous errand. (10)
- Con would be the porpoise in a fish tank there, inscrutably busy on his errand and watched for his tumblings. (10)
- Happily for him, philosophy, in the present instance, after a round of profundities, turned her lantern upon the comic aspect of his errand. (10)
- He knew the exact feeling expressed by it, when one has come violently on an errand and has done no good. (10)
- His errand would not bear examination, it seemed such a desperate long shot. (10)
- I met an orderly in hussar uniform of blue and silver, trotting on his errand. (10)
- It is my daily errand. (4)
- Miss Bannerbridge perceived that I had come on an errand, and with her gentle good breeding led me to speak of it. (10)
- The sight of a love so humble in its strength and affluence, sent Caroline to Evan on a fruitless errand. (10)
- You start, in fear of Toryism, on an errand of Radicalism, and in fear of Radicalism to Toryism you draw back. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for errand. Perhaps also see a sentence for excepting and ways to use err in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use errand in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.