How do you use escaping in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use escaping in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for escaping.
- And close to the border trees are the quiet, milk-white sheep, in congregation, escaping from noon heat. (8)
- And what was his idea of escaping it? (10)
- He saw the abyss she had aided him in escaping; and it was refreshful to look abroad after his desperate impulse. (10)
- How could Edward help their escaping? (9)
- It was as though the soul of the English people were escaping from its dungeon of reserve, on the pinions of that chant. (8)
- It was one of those social moments precious to those who are escaping them. (8)
- The aunt and niece seemed both escaping into the adjoining room. (4)
- The nervous gesture escaping Ferrand at this juncture betrayed how far the most independent thinkers are dependent when they have no money in their pockets. (8)
- There was a wistful sound, as of breath escaping hurriedly. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for escaping. Perhaps also see a sentence for engravings and ways to use essential in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use escaping in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.