Sentence using the word essentially. Those in an MBA program, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use essentially in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for essentially.
- Essentially, it was a bet between the insurer and the insured. (7)
- He was essentially religious, but he was very consciously a citizen, with most decided opinions upon political questions. (9)
- He was essentially the wise youth, both in counsel and in action. (10)
- He was not constructive; he was essentially observant, and in this he showed the scientific nature. (9)
- He was realistic, but he was essentially histrionic, and he was rightly so. (9)
- Little difficulties of this sort never bunkered her; she was essentially a woman of action. (8)
- Out of the vague of that far-off time another face and figure, as essentially New En&land as this, and yet so different, relieve themselves. (9)
- The architect was essentially a town bird, and he laid out the modern city with a view to street scenery, and to street scenery alone. (2)
- The intention of discovering what was at the end of the picture gallery absorbed the whole of her essentially practical and active mind. (8)
- The look of Fielding upon Richardson is essentially comic. (10)
- The tale has a limited circle; no Southern can appreciate all its merits, the thing is so absolutely and essentially Scots; especially the atmosphere. (2)
- To his essentially practical and sober mind, a type like Courtier was puzzling. (8)
- We are so essentially of to-day that we behave as if to- morrow no more concerned us than yesterday. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for essentially. Perhaps also see a sentence for encounters and ways to use esteemed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use essentially in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.