Sentence with word establishment. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use establishment in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for establishment.
- And they are quite in the light, for it would be a very pretty establishment for them. (4)
- Burman as an establishment, one of our fixtures. (10)
- But he ought, in that event, to have an establishment. (10)
- Diana received the summons to the mighty head of the establishment. (10)
- I have proposed to contribute to his establishment. (10)
- Only think what an establishment it would be for one of them. (4)
- She knew enough to feel secure of an honourable and speedy establishment, and her imagination took a rapid flight over its attendant felicities. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for establishment. Perhaps also see a sentence for exasperation and ways to use establish in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use establishment in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.