Use estates in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use estates in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for estates.
- Estates all over the kingdom, and the sweetest creature. (10)
- Estates mortgaged, but hopes of saving a remnant of the property. (10)
- He has his great estates and fortune all in his own hands. (10)
- He is Norman, and has estates in Normandy, Dauphiny, Touraine; he is hospitable, luxurious. (10)
- If I were to become his open enemy to-morrow, I should look on the estates as mine-unless I did anything to make him disrespect me. (10)
- In the face of such facts, the estates continued to be withheld from her governance. (10)
- It is not money or estates we took at all, dearest! (10)
- Let me assure you that the husband of Cecilia, if he is of Romfrey blood, has the fairest chance of the estates. (10)
- My father said his son was not in haste to inherit and have estates of his own to watch and Sir Miles laughed too. (10)
- Regularly every week-day she headed the war now rageing between Olmer and Addicotes, on the borders of the estates. (10)
- Sir William forwarded excellent accounts to his brother of the behaviour of the heir to his estates. (10)
- Sir Willoughby and wife will not be contented to sit down and manage the estates. (10)
- What was meant by estates not entailed? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for estates. Perhaps also see a sentence for effected and ways to use establish in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use estates in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.