Sentences using the word estimable. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use estimable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for estimable.
- Baroness Turckems is a most estimable person on the side of her duty. (10)
- Beltham: you and he supply the money, the princess the name, and I the energy, the skilfulness, and the estimable cause. (10)
- He insisted, for my consolation, that they had but a temporary dishonourable signification; very estimable gentlemen, as well as scamps, inhabited them, he said. (10)
- He was ignorant of the revenge he had on Gower, whose diction had not been particularly estimable. (10)
- It is an estimable youth, as shown by his devotion to a peerless woman. (10)
- Let not the fat and just Benson and his estimable horses be disturbed on my account; I will walk up and carry my toothbrush. (8)
- She had certainly not expected to win her way with this estimable Italian titled lady thus rapidly. (10)
- She is rather a morbid person, with all her really estimable qualities. (10)
- Stronger than she had fancied, might he not be likewise more estimable? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for estimable. Perhaps also see a sentence for endanger and ways to use established in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use estimable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.